Hypertensa® for the dietary management of hypertension. Hypertensa® capsules by oral administration. A specially formulated Medical Food product, consisting of a proprietary formulation of amino acids and polyphenol ingredients in specific proportions, for the dietary management of the metabolic processes associated with hypertension.
How Can Hypertensa Help?
Hypertensa provides a balance of amino acids and nutrients with well defined roles in the management of blood pressure. Hypertensa addresses the increased nutritional requirements of hypertension by stimulating the production of certain neurotransmitters that are responsible for regulating blood pressure and vascular function.
Is Hypertensa Right For Me?
Hypertensa is a not a beta blocker or blood thinner. No severe side effects, fatigue, or tolerance build up has been reported. Hypertensa works through a different pathway than drugs and contains ingredients that are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
- Primary Ingredients
- Hypertensa is a proprietary formulation of amino acids and other dietary factors to support induction, maintenance, and enhancement of the specific neurotransmitter
- activity involved in the physiology of HT. The formulation consists of nonessential and essential amino acids, L-Arginine HCL, Choline Bitartrate, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk),
- Cocoa Extract, Cinnamon, Ginseng, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Histidine HCL, Caffeine, L-Cysteine, and Grape Seed Extract. These ingredients fall into the classification of
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) as defined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (Sections 201(s) and 409 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act). A
- GRAS substance is distinguished from a food additive on the basis of the common knowledge about the safety of the substance for its intended use. The standard for an
- ingredient to achieve GRAS status requires not only technical demonstration of non-toxicity and safety, but also general recognition of safety through widespread usage and
- agreement of that safety by experts in the field. Many ingredients have been determined by the FDA to be GRAS, and are listed as such by regulation, in Volume 21 Code of
- Federal Regulations (CFR) Sections 182, 184, and 186.
Share your knowledge of this product.